Love Me Broken
Release Date: October 1, 2016
Categories: Gay, Werewolves,
Can a wolf earn back his mateâs trust after throwing it away?
The last time werewolf Franco Antico saw his Omega, Jaime was eighteenâgorgeous, sweet and innocent. When dark forces threatened their pack, he made the choice to protect Jaime the only way he could, by fleeing and taking the fight elsewhere.
Five years later, Franco returns to discover nothing of his childhood friend and mate remains. Jaimeâs bitter, broken, and carrying the pup of an abusive alpha.
Trust needs to be earned. Franco gave his away. Can he mend Jaimeâs heart and soul, and reclaim his lost Omega?
Thank you for having me on your blog today!
As some of my readers know, Iâm a borderline diabetic.
Living a sugar-free life, especially on Halloween isnât easy.
Sugar-free milk chocolate Hershey bars and mint patties are all good. But sometimes, we all need something else to hit the spot.
Pumpkin waffles are one of my favorite and easy desserts to make for my family during halloween.
Pumpkin Waffles Credit:
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
2 teaspoons canola oil
1 teaspoon molasses
1/4 cup canned pumpkin
1 cup buttermilk
1 large egg
2 tablespoons of sugar-free sweetener
1 1/2 cups sugar-free maple syrup
1. Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions; spray lightly with vegetable cooking spray.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg in a large bowl. Set aside.
3. Combine oil, molasses, pumpkin and buttermilk in a small bowl; set aside.
3. Whisk together egg and sweetener until blended. Add buttermilk mixture, whisking until blended. Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
4. Pour batter into a hot waffle iron and bake approximately 5 minutes. Serve with maple syrup.
About the Author:
Angelique Voisen is a bisexual, twenty-something, type-2 diabetic and multi-pubbed writer who favors LGBT and mÃ©nage pairings. She likes experimenting with different sub-genres and her stories may include cogs, fangs, space battles, kinky magic systems and happily-ever-afters. When Angelâs not writing, sheâs gaming, watching B-rated action movies, or enjoying teatime with friends while enviously eyeing their cake.
For more information on other books by Angelique, visit
a Rafflecopter giveaway